Our clinic has re-opened for acupuncture, please feel free to call for an appointment.
******* No Walk-ins Please *******
We don't treat COVID19, if you have tested positive for COVID19, been exposed to someone who has been tested positive for COVID, or have active flu like symptoms, please consult your primary medical physician or designated hospital for treatment.
For the safety and well-being of our patients, as well as the safety of our community, we have established extra precautionary safety procedures starting on the first day of our re-opening. We disinfect/wipe all surfaces, door knobs, chairs, pens, rest room and front doormat multiple times a day to ensure the safety.
Prior to your appointment, we will be asking screening questionnaires. Please follow the safety steps listed below when you come to our clinic. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
************Please Read ************
1. Everyone is required to wear a face mask mandated by local government. If you don't have one we may provide one for you.
2. Wear your mask at all times and make sure it covers your mouth and nose.
3. Wear provided shoe covers.
4. Wash your hands before and after the visit and after using the bathroom using soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
5. Please do not bring children or companions to the waiting area or inside the rooms unless medically necessary. Two family members (or spouse, partners) can come together receive treatment at the same time with appointments (schedule early in this case).
6. To keep distance between patients, we are limited up to 50% of normal capacity. Same day or next day spots may not be available most of time, so please schedule early.
7. Please always let us know immediately before your appointment if you find yourself have recent flu like symptoms, shortness of breath, extreme fatigue or muscle soreness without reasons, changed or lost taste or smell, gastrointestinal upset, etc.
Thank You! Stay Safe and Stay Well
Our clinic is located in Chesterfield valley, but we serve all of St. Louis and surrounding areas, including central Missouri and southern Illinois and has been voted and ranked in the top five for acupuncture clinics in Saint Louis on Expertise. Our practitioners are well trained, experienced, nationally certified (NCCAOM) and state licensed acupuncturists. We can help you in many different ways beyond pain management which is our primary specialty; however, we offer much, much more.
Simply click the images below for more information. We look forward to seeing you soon.