For the safety and well-being of our patients and our staff, as well as the safety of our community, also to follow CDC and local government guidelines, we have established extra precautionary safety procedures starting on the first day of our re-opening. We disinfect/wipe all surfaces, door knobs, chairs, pens, rest room and front doormat multiple times a day to ensure the safety in our clinic.
Prior to your appointment, we will be asking screening questionnaires. Please follow the safety steps listed below when you come to our clinic. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
You Must Not Have Experienced Covid-19 Symptoms in The Past 14 Days
************Please Read ************
1. Everyone is required to wear a face mask mandated by local government. If you don't have one we will provide one for you.
2. Wear your mask the entire time during visit and make sure it covers your mouth and nose .
3. Wear provided shoe covers.
4. Wash your hands before and after the visit and after using the bathroom using soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
5. Please do not bring children or companions to the waiting area or inside the rooms unless it's medically necessary. Two family members (or spouse, partners) can come together receive treatment at the same time with appointments (schedule early in this case).
6. To keep distance between patients, we are limited up to 50% of normal capacity. Same day or next day spots may not be available most of time, so please schedule early.
7. Please be on time to your scheduled appointment time; if early please keep within 10 minutes.
8. Please reschedule your appointment if you find yourself have recent (last 14 days) flu like symptoms, shortness of breath, extreme fatigue or muscle soreness without reasons, changed or lost taste or smell, gastrointestinal upset, etc. If you or someone in your household tested positive please reschedule your appointment to a later time. You can still pick-up your herb or we can mail it to you.
Thank You! Stay Safe and Stay Well
Our clinic is located in Chesterfield valley, but we serve all of St. Louis and surrounding areas, including central Missouri and southern Illinois and has been voted and ranked in the top five for acupuncture clinics in Saint Louis on Expertise. Our practitioners are well trained, experienced, nationally certified (NCCAOM) and state licensed acupuncturists. We can help you in many different ways beyond pain management which is our primary specialty; however, we offer much, much more.
Simply click the images below for more information. We look forward to seeing you soon.